Looks like a must-try! Someone remind me and I’ll make my own and try them out!
I started making these fluffy foam bath paints a few years ago and my kids ask for them all the time. I’ve tried buying some of the bath crayons and bath paints you can buy in stores – but my kids use them up too fast and the crayons can be tough to wash off (you really have to scrub!). These are quick and easy to make. All you need is:
- foaming shave gel (I prefer unscented)
- food coloring
- a bowl, cup or other jar to hold the paint
- a paint brush
- a spoon for mixing (optional)
- Put a couple small drops of food coloring in the bottom of a small cup or bowl (I like to use muffin tins!).
- Add in some shave gel (it will foam up as you mix it)
- Whip it up together with a spoon or paint brush
That’s it. Now you’re ready…
View original post 67 more words